Video unbelievable!Look swaying towers terrible earthquake Stroke!


Shinjuku Center Building at the time of occurrence of the scenery from the Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake on March 11, 2011. Zhou Ri building's shaking big that I can confirm. Is it What a guy called long-period ground motion. This video is the first video of the event of an earthquake. In addition, the location is the scenery from the 47th floor of Shinjuku Center Building. 2 large buildings that appear in the image left: Shinjuku Nomura Building Sompo Japan Head Office Building Right: is. Be after the earthquake, elevator has stopped all vehicles as a matter of course. Conventional lines would stop, but it has become difficult to return home to the "large length should stay in office at first I was thinking her husband lightly. " But, on the floor near the 47th floor of which was I guess I do not have any vending machines in particular of this building actually . I do not get food I course. Can not use a lift, if you do not make a round trip on the stairs to the 47th floor to go to buy but I will not be. Even out the hard way in the first place, whether I get ... food is not withstand the hunger after all, one of the staff took me back and forth boldly. Snacks and juice, but it went into the hands of Innovation, the staff is quite your fatigue seemed of Re. By the way, I did not even use a lift the next morning, the 47th floor down the stairs and I eventually I was Tsu, had a knock legs by the time you get to the first floor. Once again to the 47th floor so I could not get used to the feel that would climb the stairs. It is really thanks to the staff. But it really was a rough day.
apo është bërë publike një video e regjistruar në momentin tërmetit tragjikë të Japonisë! Edhe pse nuk mundën të përballonin me sukses goditjen vdekjeprurëse të cunamit, Japonezët dinë të fenë firmën e tyre si arkitektët më të mirë në botë! Këtë e vërtetojnë fare mirë me ndërtimet e tyre, vendi goditet çdo ditë nga të paktën 6-8 tërmete. Por, për ta –me përjashtim të cunamit- është një “lojë” struktura e ndërtimeve dhe arkitektura e përparuar që vërtet është shembullore. Në pamjet që do të ndiqni në videon që alb-observer.com ju paraqet, do të shikoni si si reagojnë kullat e arta në goditet e para të tërmetit shkatërrues të 9.0 ballëve. Madje do dëgjoni dhe pastër tingujt e kërcitjes së kolonave metalike. Për më shumë “mrekulli” arkitekturore në videon më lartë:



Leave A Comment:

Copyright © Flash News.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.